Sage, the market and technology leader for integrated accounting, payroll & HR and payment systems, announced that Sage One Payroll will be available in Kenya from 3 April. The cloud solution integrates with Sage One Accounting, offering a complete business solution for start-up and small businesses. This was announced at the recent Sage Summit Tour for Africa & Middle East that took place in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Sage One Payroll is a smart online payroll solution that can be accessed 24/7 that caters for local tax and legal requirements. It allows unlimited earnings (owed to employees) and deductions (what the employee owes). The software automatically calculates all statutory amounts – income tax, National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF), National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and any other payroll related costs – to leave employers with the correct net salary for each employee.
For as little as Ksh100 per employee per month, Sage One Payroll streamlines the capturing of transactions, automates payroll calculations and brings visibility to the business. It also makes it simpler to keep track of annual changes to tax regulations that impact on payroll tax calculations and various changes in legislation.
Core features in Sage One Payroll include:
- Easy to use: With easy-to-use templates and no payroll jargon, the solution allows employers to simply sign up, add employees and start processing within 5 minutes.
- Available anywhere, anytime: Organizations can access data from the cloud which means that their data is available online, anywhere, anytime. All they need is an internet connection.
- Tax submissions are a breeze: With Sage One Payroll, payroll legislation is taken care of. Employers can comply with the Kenya Revenue Authority requirements and generate tax certificates in one simple step.
- Unlimited companies, employees and users: With this smart online payroll solution, the payroll expands and shrinks as a business grows, enabling it to add as many employees or pay cycles as it would like to.
- Flexible pricing: The pricing plan, based on different brackets of employee count, won’t break the bank. Companies can pay per month or per year.
Sign up for Sage One Payroll in April to test it for free for 60 days. As a special introductory offer, you can get Sage One Accounting and Payroll for 10 employees and only pay Ksh17,000 for an annual subscription.