IBM’s Start-Up programme offers ICT focussed start-ups the chance to work with IBM and its partners to create their own disruptive technology solution within a specific industry.
IBM South Africa in partnership with Raizcorp a startup incubator based in Johannesburg has launched the programme for the Black female community who own ICT SMMEs that have a ground-breaking technology solution within the CAMMS space that requires technology support. If you have the most innovative migration strategy and/or a unique and innovative technology solution proposition with the necessary commitment to succeed then you may land a successful stand of a chance to get selected.
The Selected applicants will be offered great chances to have access to the IBM South Africa’s research Lab, technical resources and the support of a dedicated technical coach who will assist in developing your vision into a reality.
This is not just for the early age startups and businesses but for mature ones, for your business needs to:
- Have been operating for at least 2 years.
- Have a clear vision of a growth path towards a technology services solution business.
- Have a scalable, unique technology related business concept or idea that is based on ICT in one of the following categories: cloud computing, analytics, mobile enterprises, social business, and security.
- Be dedicated to putting in the hard work to grow their business significantly, create new jobs and grow market share.
- Be 51% black owned and controlled; with preference to those entities with at least 30% black women ownership.
- Have at least two technical resources on staff.
- Have access to accommodation in the Johannesburg region, while they are on the programme.
- Be willing and able to participate in the programme for 12 months, on a full-time basis.
Interested Parties can Apply here